Not much going on here at Val & Lori's this past week. I've been working way too much - but I practically earn my keep for the whole year during these couple months. I have it really good the rest of the year so no complaints here ! But lots of work means no time for a life to blog about - sorry folks.
So here's some tax humor for you --
* My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income. Errol Flynn
* About the time we think we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover
* It would be nice if we could pay our income taxes with a smile, but normally cash is required. Anonymous
* The difference between the short and long income tax forms is simple. If you use the short form, the government gets your money. If you use the long form, your accountant gets your money.
* An Income tax return is like a girdle. If you put the wrong figure in it, you are likely to get pinched.
Anybody have any good tax jokes ? Send them on - boy do I need the humor !